Monday, May 21, 2012

Her everything

A heavy heart for my friend these last few days
She lost her husband. He was her best friend. She told me he was her "everything."
I can't imagine her shock and pain.

I have had thoughts before...
What if...

What if something happened to J?
What if something happened to one of my littles?
That thought takes my breath away.

I have God.
BUT
WHAT IF YOU DON"T HAVE HIM?
OR
WHAT IF YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD DO IT BUT YOUR PAIN HAS CUT YOU TO THE CORE?

How do you come up for air when you can't catch your breath?
How do you navigate something like this without faith in Him?

My friend is strong, one of the strongest people i know but watching her broken is horrible.
When I found out, i cried with her and told her sorry but i have no words...
Today I pray I find the right words.
I pray for her comfort and peace.
I pray for her to find her way to Him, to God..to get her through.





No comments: